Thread: ~Pokemyths...~
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 07:59 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: ~Pokemyths...~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*KhrypticCello*~
Name: Odin
Pokemon: Alakazam
God of...: Magic and Divination. Is the father of the Norse pokegods.

Description: Wears golden chain mail, an animal hide cloak, and primitive wool pants. Odin had a long beard.

Other: Has no weapon, but is highly telekinetic. Odin is always in a good mood and has a good sense of humor.

Odin has a Spear as a Weapon and also has one Eye (Not sure which one it is). When he was gonna get his Wisdom, he had to sacrifice one Eye to get it.
Brian/Alakazam is gonna kill me is he wants to join this RPG but none of the other ones appeal to me and also Ninja (my RL friend) suggested I join this RPG. I don't join RPGs here often, which is usually due to their poor quality and short posts. I hope this is not a dissapointment if it ever get off it's feet.

So um, anyway, I'd like to take Odin, if you don't mind.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-18-2004 at 01:55 AM.