View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Kan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kan
Default Re: READ FIRST: EVs, Regis, Feebas, Secret Islands, FAQs

Pokemon Colosseum/FR/LG Pokemon on R/S

How can I get the Pokemon on my Colosseum game onto my R/S game?
You're going to need a GBAtoGC cable. Once you've beaten the last boss in the Realgam Tower, you are able to trade your PC Pokemon over to R/S. Just head on over to the basement of the Pokemon Center in Phenac City. You can only trade Pokemon that have been purified, and you can't send eggs over to PC. Other than that, trading works like it normally does in R/S.

Hey! All of these cool new Pokemon I just got aren't showing up in my Pokedex! What gives?
Pokemon from PC won't appear in your Pokedex until you get a National Dex, which will is available in FR/LG. Just trade from your FR/LG game to get it...if you have met the conditions in FR/LG, that is.

Hey! My FR/LG guide says that ____ learns _____ at level __, but it isn't on my R/S!
Some Pokemon learn exclusive moves on FR/LG, and some learn exclusive moves on R/S. For example, a Seaking will learn Megahorn in FR/LG only, while a Ponyta will only learn Pound in R/S.

Heh heh...the Battle Tower rules say that I can't bring Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza to the battles, but they never said anything about Mewtwo!
Check again, tiger. ALL 00ber legendaries are banned, and the rules list will update when you aquire them in your Pokedex. The banned Pokemon are Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

Last edited by Kan; 02-19-2005 at 03:33 AM.