Thread: Author Archive
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Aurabolt Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Aurabolt Send a message via MSN to Aurabolt Send a message via Yahoo to Aurabolt
Cool Re: Story Archive

This is the Main Link for them. Here's each of my Fanfics individually:

My Non-Pokemon Ones will be re-posted shortly. Also most of mine are geared toward a mature audience. I've also decided that for now I'll link you to my top 3 Pokemon Fanfics cause I've done ALOT.

Pokemon Ruby: My Version Reviews

Pokemon Ruby my way. My first Full Length Game Adaptation, reviews welcome. Chapter 6 up, currently working on Chapter 7. Now Rated Teen for Language and Violence.

Pokemon - Fiction Rated: T - English - Action/Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25511 - Reviews: 10 - Updated: 7-11-06 - Published: 9-25-05

Pokemon World War Reviews

COMPLETE! Re-rated appropriately. War is Hell, especially in Kanto and Johto... Complete - Pokemon - Fiction Rated: M - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 34 - Words: 89678 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 8-23-05 - Published: 6-25-05

Sidenote: If you can get past the rating you'll see it's pretty good.

Hurricane Kyogre Reviews

Based on the 1995 Movie "Free Willy"--with Kyogre playing the Whale! After getting captured by humans, Hurricane builds a close friendship of trust with two teens. In return, the teens vow to free him once again.

Pokemon - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3307 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 10-16-05 - Published: 5-26-05

Here's my non-Pokemon Fanfics:

Ted's Oddyssey reviews

What happens when a family of our time enters the world of Symphonia? LOTS of laughs! Did I forget to mention only four of them know the game's plot and only you are allowed to know? Chapter 3 Up: Yuan Gets OWNED!
Tales of Symphonia - Fiction Rated: T - English - Humor/Action/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7466 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 8-31-06 - Published: 8-23-06

Making up Lost Time
reviews

Takes place from the end of the game on. 3 week delay for Chapter IX. Real Summary in opening chapter. Story's Gesea and Colos, Shelloyd and RainexYuan. Chaper VII Up!
Tales of Symphonia - Fiction Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10307 - Reviews: 7 - Updated: 8-31-06 - Published: 12-16-05

Sidenote: There's an external Lemon Fic For this story. View my profile since I'm not linking it here.

The Branded: A Hybrid's Life

Takes place post-Path of Radience. Soren had it rough growing up as the child of a Laguz and Beorc. Will Geno, Mercury and Mars suffer the same discrimination or can they change the hearts of those who hate their very existance?
Fire Emblem - Fiction Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1392 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 8-18-06 - Published: 8-18-06

Fomortiis Reincarnate reviews

They succeeded in destroying the Demon King but that's not the end of it, Oh, no. Magvel is at war again but not with themselves. Two Ex-Generals are also back from the dead...
Fire Emblem - Fiction Rated: T - English - Action/Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21146 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 8-6-06 - Published: 8-12-05

Family Feud reviews

Two years but here's a new chapter! Did you believe at the time I made this I when we still called the Wii the Revolution? My Dream Roster for SSBB!
Super Smash Brothers - Fiction Rated: T - English - Humor/Action/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7920 - Reviews: 8 - Updated: 5-21-06 - Published: 1-8-04

A Kiss From a Rose reviews

Relm, now 16 years old searches for the truth behind The Striker, Shadow's disappearance, her past and ultimately, the identity of the father she never knew. RelmxGau, Chapter 3 up, Rated for Language.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8589 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 3-28-06 - Published: 2-22-06

Aurabolt and Victor are looking for YOU...

Last edited by Aurabolt; 09-07-2006 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Update Listed, **** ***!