View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriana
I wish I had Jirachi Wishmaker...My B-Day's all the way into December though so I have an even longer wait...
That is unless my parents buy it for me and my brothers for some reason. I love Pokemon movies and just Pokemon in general so my parents should be able to throw a few coins into the cash register and buy me it...Oop...I forgot to entroduce myself!
Eh...Er...My name is Eriana and I'm new here...just registered today infact...But I'm tring to learn more Japanese (A now more then a hundred words) I really like Pokemon and I'm sorry I kind of sound full of myself.
I'm always nervous entering new sites because I'm always afraid that I'll be the outcast or I won't be judged the same way...
Everybody I meet though is usually nice to me...

But anyway I'm saying my prayers that my family will get me Jirachi Wishmaker!
Really? I was like that when I joined the proboards version of this forum. LOL We have something in common. But eventually I got used to it and now when I join forums and sites, I just act like I've been there for months. It works.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |