Old 03-09-2004, 10:42 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
loser isn't offensive, period. [insert lots of crap here]

i'll give in-depth meaning of what i mean "bad grammar". Just see, here's become heres, random caps lock, missing punctuation, and whatever else i'm not bothered to find. i don't see a crap offending him in my first post, words like wtf are not offensive if you'd just take them as "what". hell is just something everyone can use, it is not offensive.

as for now, i'm not bothered to post here anymore unless that loser starts flaming me and pisses me off ;x
Quote:
meh, so what if it was offensive. omfg where are the forum rules? i have nothing to follow, i m a newbie, how would i know that i'm not allowed to post offensive stuff? ;o

i dont use proper grammar in my posts, but mind you, he's posting a TEAM, he's SUPPOSED to use proper grammar so ppl can understand him. ;)
Wow, you're posting really intelligently for someone who had over 2000 posts before the forums went down. Raik, as little respect I had for you, I don't think I have anymore after this kind of behavior for a vet on the forums. If you're a newbie, why're you smiling? Wipe that smirk off your face and go learn some rules. Come back when you're all grown up and ready to learn the rules instead of acting like a smartass, thank you.

He's posting a team. The funny thing is, you're the only one who seems to have trouble understanding his english. Maybe it's just me, but did Singapore's English language change so drastically since I left 5 years ago that you can't understand what he's posting anymore?

Just because you're not posting a team doesn't mean you don't have to use grammar. I can be typing this with poor grammer and spelling and a bunch of other crap, but does that mean my post is just as valid? No, it doesn't. Just because your post isn't the first post in a thread doesn't mean you don't have to make it legible and coherant.

Bottom Line: If you want to criticize others, at least

a) Grow up
b) Do what you preach.

"Pot calling the kettle black" describes you perfectly.

Thank you, have a nice day.

(Damn hypocrite. No one likes a smartass hypocrite.)