View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 01:23 AM
InvertrevnI Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to InvertrevnI Send a message via MSN to InvertrevnI
Default Re: Role Play: Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flair
I'd like to explain my RP a little bit, since some poeple have told me that it's like the WAR ropg. I know nothing about that particular rpg, since I just signed up on this forum the other day.
My rpg is called Pokemon Hybrids, inwhich you are a pokemon hybrid escaping from an organization that hopes to create new breeds of pokemon. The scientists in this organization, which is known as the Pokemon Enhancers ((sorry if that's similar to anytihng else - I just thought of it on the spot)), had been trying to create a human-like pokemon for years, and finally succeeded. In this rpg, you can be mostly any type of hybrid (please, no ultra-rare pokemon hybrids, like a Raquaza or Mew hybrid). For example, the character I created for it is a Ninetails hybrid. You can also be a normal human and either help the hybrids keep safe, or you can be one of the scientists and chase after them.
I really do hope this will be a great rpg!
It still sounds the the WAR rp. The only major difference is that it doesn't have PHT, teams, or crystals. It seems suspicious during early WAR season. I understand the story, and rather like it. However, it is basicaly the same as the WAR rp.