View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Virtual Reality: Pokemon (EPIC!) [NOW OPEN!]

As I was just about to leave town, I thought back on what had happened these last few years... "...parents died in a bridge collapse, the poor dear... ...herby state that in the event of my death, that all my estate, funds, and property go to my son, Seph...
I looked down at the tree, and I could barley see the ground below, and I tried something that only one other person had ever done before, and that person was my father.
I jumped into the air, and using my arms and legs, directed myself to the tree, and began running down it, at top speed!
"I can't hold on much longer..." I thought,
"But I'm getting stronger!" I thought again as I remembered.
"Come on! a pokemon journey? You're crazy, you should stay here, triain under the gym or something, your father was a pokemon trainer who journeyed lots, yes, but you're not him!"
I'm gonna pick my own way, I don't care what you say!"

Suddenly, my eyes snapped wide open, the ground was a LOT closer now, and I steered myself towards the largest root, and literally used it as a ramp to begin running horizontally again, and tried to slow down, when I tripped, sending myself spawrling across the forest floor.

Luckily, when I got up, I found I was perfectly all right!
"That wasn't so difficult." I said, and began walking off towards the end of the forest.