Old 03-08-2004, 09:23 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
loser isn't offensive, period. [insert lots of crap here]

i'll give in-depth meaning of what i mean "bad grammar". Just see, here's become heres, random caps lock, missing punctuation, and whatever else i'm not bothered to find. i don't see a crap offending him in my first post, words like wtf are not offensive if you'd just take them as "what". hell is just something everyone can use, it is not offensive.

as for now, i'm not bothered to post here anymore unless that loser starts flaming me and pisses me off ;x
You didn't even capitalize the I's, and you're criticizing HIS grammar? ._.

And loser is offensive in the context of what you wrote. If you mean "You are a loser" as in "You are someone who did not win," Then you need to specify that, because in order to lose at something, you have to be competing at something, and as far as I have seen, the word loser is used in a derogatory context to mean "Someone who no one likes and so on and so forth"

So if you really meant "He who did not win the competition," you might want to start a competition of some sort, and it's really really improper grammer to say "Such a loser" when you mean it in a "He who did not win the competition" way.

I mean "You're such a person who did not win the competition?"