Thread: Author Archive
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 05:52 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Story Archive

Harry Kim's Stories

I never imagined that Pokemon could be a vessel for creativity. To me, it had always been a television show or video game. It was not until I came to PE2K that I finally saw how much more it could be, how much it means to all of us.

I hope you enjoy reading my stories. They are meant to touch the heart.

Note: Stories are listed with the newest at the top and the oldest at the bottom. I plan to release a new short story every week.

Embraced Miracle
Genre: Short Story
Rating: G (General)
Summary: In the end, miracles do happen. There always is Love.

Salvation From the Rain
Summary: Sometimes, even when alone, there is hope.

Walking Through the Snow
Summary: I wrote this for the heart. That is the best I can describe it.

Era of Darkness
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Rating: PG (Parent's Guidance)
Summary: In a world full of pokemon and humans arise a new species, vampires. Now the world governments have to deal with this new threat or risk extinction.

The Tears of Love
Genre: Adventure
Rating: PG (Parent's Guidance)
Status: Currently Writing (though I might make it a short story)
Summary: This story takes place after the end of the first war in Season 1 (for more information about the War, refer to the Mixed Groups/Clubs Section). A young man has to deal with death and loss just as a young girl begins to realize her own destiny

Alternate
Genre: Adventure, Alternative Reality, War
Rating: PG-13
Summary: This story takes place both after and during the war in Season 1 (for more information about the War, refer to the Mixed Groups/Clubs Section). As Harry Kim defeats Team Magma Leader Hank, Kim suddenly faces a new threat when Hank travels back in time and changes history. Enemies become friends and friends become enemies, but how the original world will clash with the alternate is anyone's guess.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 02-11-2008 at 01:12 AM.