View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Twelve Years Later…

It had been twelve long, stressful years ever since Klaus had first told the group that an upcoming war was going to breakout, though nothing had happened so far. There hasn’t been any threats at all during the years, so where were they? Did they give up so easily and just back down? The group didn’t know, most of their minds putting that worry aside.

A lot had happened during the twelve years as Scarlet and Abigail grew up to be beautiful teenaged girls. Mason had returned to Fells Church after breaking the Sire Bond he had from when Klaus turned him into a Hybrid. Damon and Mason didn’t get along at all, a lot of the times resulting to physical action. One night a fight broke out between the Vampire and Hybrid so violently that Diana stepped into the crossfire, only to get fatally injured. In a panic Damon fed Diana his blood to try and heal her but it was too late, Diana dying with Vampire blood in her system. She woke up a few hours later as a transitioning Vampire, but the baby she was carrying had been lost. Her unborn child’s death had caused Diana to hate Mason and Damon, the newly changed Vampire wanting nothing more to do with them. She ran away from Fells Church for a whole seven months because of both losing her baby and the fact that her memories returned from when her younger brother died which resulted to compulsion, though finally returning to Fells Church as her and Damon fixed their relationship. Mason and Damon were now friends after years of resentment.

For Kotomi and Caroline they had received help from Klaus regarding to Kotomi’s aura and Caroline’s hallucinations. Klaus called thirteen of his best Witches and Warlocks from his trusted circle and placed a spell on both Kotomi and Caroline which did something to their minds; the spell was excruciatingly painful, but now both girls are living their lives happily. Klaus showed no further interest in Caroline since he had moved on, to which Caroline considered Klaus a friend now. Most of the group did too, since he was surprisingly understanding about Diana turning into a Vampire. Klaus didn’t like the thought of taking Abigail’s and Scarlet’s blood to make his Hybrids when they were only toddlers, so when the twin girls turned thirteen years old he started taking small amounts of blood from them, in return promising the group his protection from anything that should ever try to harm them.

Caroline’s father Bill had adjusted to being a Vampire very well with his daughter’s help, and even Kevin had returned as well. He didn’t find love yet, but he learned to let Caroline go so she could live her life with Kiseki.

“Hey, mom.” Scarlet said happily as she walked into the kitchen, the seventeen year old getting a bottle of water. Surprisingly it wasn’t weird that Ashley would forever remain eighteen years old while her daughter was currently seventeen, Ashley giving her daughter a smile. Scarlet stood at 5’3 and was slender like Abigail, though Scarlet had blue streaks in her long brown hair while Abigail had red streaks, her hair being the same length as her sister’s. Scarlet’s fashion style was similar to her father’s, wearing mainly dark colors with chains, boots and fishnets. Abigail on the other hand dressed like her mother, mainly skirts and girly clothes. Their attitudes didn’t reflect on their fashion sense at all however; Scarlet mainly had a mixture of Kiseki’s and Ashley’s personality while Abigail had Ichiru’s. Abigail could sometimes be cold depending who she was talking to and could be distant, but when it came to Klaus, Abigail absolutely hated him with a burning passion while Scarlet showed him kindness.

“Hey.” Ashley smiled. “Klaus should be here soon for some blood.”

“R-really?” Scarlet asked, her cheeks burning red as she looked away. “I didn’t know he was coming today…”

“Who’s coming?” Abigail asked as she walked into the kitchen while her ruffled red tank top swayed freely with her movements, her black Converse high-tops matching her tattered jeans.

“Klaus.” Ashley responded. “He’ll be here soon.”

“The leech?” Abigail growled.

“Be nice.” Stefan said from the living room, though a small smirk was on his face.

“Do I have to, Uncle Stefan?” Abigail sighed.

“Yes.” Stefan laughed. Abigail rolled her eyes, slouching down in one of the kitchen chairs as Scarlet joined her. Scarlet wore a black onyx colored Black Veil Brides t-shirt underneath a sky blue long-sleeved fishnet shirt, along with black skinny jeans that had large cuts going down the legs, the bottom of her jeans being tucked inside black combat boots which came up halfway to her knees.

“He’s here.” Scarlet announced without having to look outside a window. The twin girls were special, having the ability to see Ghosts and could sense when Supernatural beings were nearby. Caroline walked to the door then, opening it just as Klaus was about to knock.

“Good morning, Caroline.” The nineteen year old Hybrid greeted.

“Hey, Klaus. Come on in.” Caroline moved to the side to let Klaus enter, a black duffel bag in his right hand which had the supplies he needed for Abigail and Scarlet. In his other hand held a clear plastic bag filled with apple juice and candy for when Abigail and Scarlet got lightheaded. He would even bring a few boxes of Jujyfruits since those were Abigail’s favorite to try and get on her good side, but it never worked.

“The house seems a bit empty.” Klaus commented as he walked into the kitchen, to which Scarlet quickly looked down when Klaus briefly locked eyes with her brown ones.

“Bill, Meredith and Isobel went out for more blood pouches while Damon, Diana, Mason and Kol went to the mall.” Ashley responded. “The others should be in the house somewhere.”

“We’re in the library.” Kotomi called out, bringing Stefan to chuckle as he stood up from the couch to join them.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” Caroline asked Ashley as she nodded, the brunette turning her attention towards her children.

“You guys okay here?” Ashley asked, receiving nods. Ashley and Caroline then went upstairs to Ashley’s and Ichiru’s room, closing the door.

“I wanted to talk to you about something… do you think Kiseki would still want to adopt a baby?” Caroline asked. The reason why she hadn’t gone through with it before was because of Klaus’ warning about the upcoming war, but since nothing at all has been happening then the idea about adopting a baby has been dancing around Caroline’s mind for weeks, though she didn’t tell Kiseki.

“I’m sure he would.” Ashley chuckled. “I think he misses having a baby in the house. Abigail and Scarlet are too old to really play with.”

“True.” Caroline laughed, though a sudden look of sickness washed over Ashley’s face as she suddenly crossed the bedroom and entered the bathroom, throwing up inside the toilet for a few moments before sighing in irritation. “Are… are you okay?”

“I haven’t told anyone this,” Ashley began as she sat on the edge of the tub while Caroline walked into the bathroom. “I’m pregnant.”

“You are?” Caroline shrieked in excitement. “Does Ichiru know?”

“No one knows.” Ashley shook her head. “I took a test two weeks ago but haven’t told anyone yet.”

“You’re excited though, right?” Caroline asked as she sat next to Ashley, who smiled and nodded.

“I just haven’t found the right moment to tell him.” Ashley looked down towards her lean stomach, wondering if she would give birth to another set of twins.

Back downstairs in the kitchen Klaus set everything up and had the tubes connecting to the blood pouches inside Abigail’s and Scarlet’s arms, Scarlet always being a little squeamish while Abigail tapped her fingers impatiently on the table.

“Are you okay?” Klaus asked Scarlet, offering her a small smile. “We go through this every time.

“I’m fine.” Scarlet nodded. “I just hate needles.”

“It will be over soon.” Klaus reassured her, to which Abigail gave a small snort.

“It will never be over.” Abigail growled, locking her eyes with Klaus. “We’re going to be stuck here for the rest of our lives as your own little blood bags for your stupid Hybrids. I can’t even go to the college I want to go to because of this! I applied to a university in London just to see if I would get in. Well guess what? I got my acceptance package last week but I can’t even go.” Klaus looked away as his jaw clenched, Abigail’s attention shifting to her blood bag and saw that it was almost full. She pulled out the needle in her arms and stood up, beginning to walk out of the kitchen as a slight spell of dizziness washed over her.

“Do you want Jujyfruits and apple juice?” Klaus spoke so softly that it was almost possible to hear him.

“No.” Abigail responded flatly, disappearing upstairs to her room. Scarlet sighed, watching as Klaus carefully pulled out the long needle in her arm and placed a bandage over it to stop the small hole from bleeding.

“Here, have these.” Klaus grabbed the candy and bottle of apple juice and handed it to Scarlet, to which she thanked him with a sweet smile.

“Thanks. I need to get my sugar back up before I go to the high school.” Scarlet responded.

“The high school?” Klaus questioned. “It’s Saturday.”

“A few students are setting up the gym for the Halloween dance and I’m one of the students who volunteered.” Scarlet explained before taking a large gulp from the apple juice.

“Ah, I see.” Klaus nodded as he placed everything in the black duffel bag. “I’ll get out of your hair then.” The Hybrid stood up and walked over towards the door, to which Scarlet suddenly called out to him. Klaus stopped in his tracks and turned around, locking eyes with Scarlet.

“I’m sorry for my sister’s rudeness, but she’s right. It’s not fair that we’re stuck here in Fells Church like this when there’s an entire world to explore.” Scarlet said. “I got accepted to a college in Hawaii, which has been my dream college, but I can’t go.” Klaus looked down, a low sigh escaping his throat. “Can’t you just… stop making your Hybrids? You’ve made so many already. How many do you actually need?” Klaus turned around and left the house without a word, leaving Scarlet to sigh.

A fall’s breeze flowed through Scarlet’s wavy hair as her blue streaks danced around like blue fire, the teenager deciding to walk to the high school since she had time to spare before her friends would be at the gym. A much cooler breeze caused a chill to run down Scarlet’s spine as she hugged her red hoodie tighter around her body, her Hunger Games shoulder bag hanging from the top of her shoulder. After eating the candy and drinking the apple juice Scarlet’s spell of dizziness had faded, though the throbbing pain in her arm from where the needle had been couldn’t be ignored.

Scarlet reached the high school after about a fifteen minute peaceful walk and stepped inside the unlocked doors, walking through the hallways until she made it to the gym. It was empty, confusion washing over her face as Scarlet pulled out her phone to check the time.

“Are you kidding me?” Scarlet asked herself with a sigh clear in her tone. She had accidentally left her house an hour before she was supposed to, Klaus’ presence causing her not to think straight. Scarlet decided to stay however since there was no point in walking home, staying there for fifteen minutes and then having to walk back to the school.

Scarlet walked over towards the bleachers and placed her bag and hoodie down before walking in the direction towards the weight room where the Halloween decorations were being kept, though when she placed her hand on the door’s handle, a weird sensation washed over her body. She quickly spun around as her heart raced, sensing that Supernatural creatures were beginning to surround the high school.

“Mom?” Scarlet called out. “Dad?” Scarlet slowly walked to the middle of the gym before pausing, her gaze falling on every entrance of the gym. There were two doors on both sides of the gym which led to the hallways, and then two other doors on the other side of the large room which lead outside where the baseball fields were. All four doors suddenly opened at the same time as five people in their mid-twenties walked in; four guys and a girl.

“Finally she’s alone.” The girl commented, Scarlet sensing that they were all Vampires.

“Let’s just hurry up and kill her, then we’ll go after Abigail.” One of the male Vampires responded. “We need to rid of them so Klaus can’t make any more Hybrids.” The group suddenly charged at Scarlet with their speed which brought her to quickly take out her phone and press ‘5’ before the ‘Talk’ button, having Klaus on speed dial. Scarlet didn’t want to risk any of her family member’s lives since they could die, but Klaus couldn’t, which was why she called for Klaus.

Scarlet let out a scream as the Vampires were right in front of her now, one of the men grabbing her by the arm and flung Scarlet across the gym where she smashed the back of her head against the stone wall. Her phone had broken from the impact of falling on the ground, though not before Klaus answered his own phone and heard Scarlet’s scream before suddenly being cut off.

The necklace! Scarlet suddenly thought to herself as she placed her hands up, creating an invisible shield by summoning power from her bewitched necklace. The shield only expanded around five feet in front of Scarlet and about four feet at her sides since she tried to save as much of her energy as she possibly could, the Vampires running right into the invisible barrier.

“What the hell?” The female Vampire questioned is surprise, the Vampires pushing against the shield with their incredible strength. Normally Scarlet could keep the shield up without a problem but from both her head injury and when Klaus took her blood she felt lightheaded as the shield began to slowly crumble away, blood seeping out from a wound behind her head as a result of being thrown against the wall.

“Where is he?” Scarlet growled as the blood from her head ran down her back and made a puddle on the floor. Her nose began to bleed as her head pounded with excruciating pain. The shield shattered as one of the Vampires charged forward and grabbed Scarlet by the back, lifting her up and pinning her against the wall.

“How did you make that shield?” He growled as he bared his fangs at Scarlet.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Scarlet smirked despite her fear.

“Well I guess it doesn’t really matter now.” He leaned forward and sank his fangs deep into Scarlet’s neck, quickly beginning to drain her of blood as she struggled against his grip. After a few moments her body felt cold however as she went limp, the life being sucked out from her.

“Scarlet!” Klaus’ voice suddenly echoed through the gym as he sprang forward, rage clearly radiating off from the Hybrid as he was over at Scarlet’s side in a flash. With flawless swipes with his arm he cut off the heads of every single Vampire, their dead bodies falling to the ground as Scarlet slid down the wall.

“What took you so long?” Scarlet whispered weakly as Klaus quickly bit down on his wrist and allowed the warm, thick liquid to seep through. He knelt down and placed his wrist into the teenager’s mouth, his blood flowing with ease down her throat which she welcomed.

“Sorry.” Klaus sighed, seeing some of the color return to Scarlet as she felt her wounds heal. She then fell unconscious which brought Klaus to quickly listen to her heart, hearing that it was steady. Klaus sighed in relief, figuring out Scarlet only fell unconscious from using her necklace as he scooped her up into his arms and left the high school after grabbing the rest of Scarlet’s belongings.

OOC: Scarlet and Abigail: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater