View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
I'm down with Char's overlook and the XAT chat thing, I guess, after I get the tenth and actually final revision of the GCeA rules done. I guess I'll be the one stating the rules to you and JD, because really, I did do the edits and add them in.

Double agree on what you said, though I didn't really think of it that way.

As for formatting everything as a separate section in the forums, I am so totally down with that, but one small question: what's his username? I haven't seen him on PxR yet (that I am aware of).

I'll get cracking on edits again.
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "stating the rules" to JD and I. Sorry, I just can't understand it. XD;

I thought the XAT idea would be good so that we don't have to keep waiting for days at a time for each other to respond, but rather have everything squared away in a chat within an hour or something. As for Char, she's actually played the game as well, so I felt that she may see some points to be brought up that we may have missed.

Sorry for giving you so many revisions. :c

As for the powers, I've RP'd with a LOT of younger kids back in my day. (Neopets wasn't the best place for RPs, lol.) And, if there was one thing that was unfavorable for older players, it was overpowered characters. As such, it is of the utmost importance to prevent that within GCEA and that the game remains fair and fun for everyone.

Abilities that don't affect others too much or at all are really the best and acceptable in my opinion. (Like, being a good cook.) Otherwise, there'll need to be approval for other abilities. (Such as talking to Pokemon, visions of the future, etc...)

I'm not trying to be hard on those with abilities, they're fine in my book. I just want it all to be fair and fun as I've seen many a RP turn south because of this.

Honestly, it's for the best that it's all a subforum. Just 'cause you could view all the GCEAs, shops, contests, etc... in one place. As for JD joining PXR, he just joined two nights ago. The username is Achilles on there, he's in my friends list.

What I'm really confused about is where are we going to put the GCEA poll for everyone to see? XD

Edit:

@Latio: I like the RP rules you have added. (And, the added celebratory Birthday Pokemon for the players. c: )

I looked over all the rules, and, unless JD disapproves of any, I find that everything's ready to go on your part.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 06-05-2013 at 12:39 AM.