View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Sorry for taking so long to repsond.

I'll add in those in the tenth and hopefully final revision of GCeA.

But before I do that, one more thing: In the last few games, there have been Psychics under Player control, typically very minor: Thanks to Markus, Gold, Spinel (both her Gold persona and her Red Persona), Yellow and Lee all being Minor Psychics in some manner, to say nothing of Max/Dredd, I was thinking that there should be a rule on Minor Psychics. Obviously among those is that you have to actually ask a GM and have him approve, and plot out power progression for the GM. I'm only bringing this up because almost all of those Psychics have extreme plot importance tied to their power, and if I'm guessing right, Dredd's going to make another appearance. Or at least someone like Dredd. (I wouldn't use the same name even if it was Dredd, FYI. It's very cool and very appropriate, but when one of the GMs is Judge Dredd, well...)

Granted, the existence of Psychics at all in the PxR versions of GCeA isn't exactly a must, much less PC Psychics, but considering that some of the plot is tied to their powers (and again, Dredd's likely to reappear in some manner), I had to at least point that out.
I agree with this especially as some younger players may want to go over board with their powers. Doing so would cause the game to become unfavorable for others.

As for the revisions, I have also asked Char to come by and look over the rules for her opinion as a last set of fresh eyes. Just a heads up.

I also would like to get all three of us into the xat chat one last time to go over all of the rules and for Judge's final verdict on the rules. Just so that if we have any misunderstandings and the like, then we could quickly get everything squared away and finished up.

I do believe Judge is currently discussing GCEA with someone on PXR to make all of the GCEA threads a separate subsection.

Lastly, this is what the banner looks like thus far for the GCEA pages and I would like some feedback.

I am planning on making the banner longer and a wee bit taller to make the banner less cluttered. (Also, there's a white block around "Red" because we don't know which versions are being done and is a typical place holder until then.) I also plan on making the background color match the Pokemon version's color. (If it was Red version, there'll be a red background, etc...) I also need to touch up the line art a little bit, too. But, this is how far it is at the moment.

Spoiler:

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 06-04-2013 at 08:06 PM.