View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 04:50 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Okay Eggs will stay but will be toned down. In Gold and Silver I gave away a ton of eggs, I think the eggs went over well. The biggest problem was time frame on when and how to hatch them. Maybe the eggs in the future should come with a date. Then based on a ranking of common, Uncommon , Rare and Super Rare. They would be able to find a date. The egg would be given a pick up date and a hatch date or ranking so they would know when it could hatch.

I agree with the trainer Card Template. I tried to edit most cards myself but something that can copy and paste would be good to start.

I still dont feel Abilities should be added. For now we should focus on finishing the rules.

Eevee if you have the time, Id like a list of all the threads that should be created.

Also, the voting poll as to which region should be posted will go up this weekend.

OH and Eevee are you still working on the logo ?
How about instead of the eggs hatching on a date that they hatch within a number of posts? Like, say it takes 30 posts to hatch a player's egg.

Not only does it give the players room to type out a post of their egg hatching, but they'll know ahead of time how long it'll take to hatch the egg. Plus, they could record how many posts left until it hatches in their post header or trainer stats? In addition, it would help promote players to post more as they'd have something to look forward to in the x number of posts to hatch their eggs.

Agreed, it'd just be simpler and more organized that way. XD

A list? Well, it depends on how much will be fit into the rules page. This is what I'm assuming thus far as a bare minimum:

-The GCEA games themselves (and the rules)
-Trainer Stats
-GCEA Club

This is what's optional so far:
-Tracy's Sketch Pad (or a variation of such)
-GCEA Journal
-GCEA Lottery
-GCEA Writing center (for Writing contests or any other variation of)
-Egg Adoption Center

I feel as if the Egg Adoption Center thread should probably be cut, however. The reason why is that, I feel as if the mods could just assign the eggs to characters in game (much like how Pokemon are released for the players to catch) and could save a thread doing so. However, it would need to be written into the rules as well.

For instance, a post would go like this:

Spoiler:

After only a few minutes, Cybil came across a strange object, but it wasn't just any object! It seemed like a Pokemon egg! However, she doesn't have a clue as to what Pokemon it'll hatch into.

(Hatches in 25 posts.)

Congratulations, Cybil found an egg! Be sure to record this in your trainer stats!

dkfjsdfjksdjf- OH, SO SORRY. I'LL START THAT ASAP TOMORROW, I PROMISE. I'm still doing the Unowns spelling out GCEA, right???

Also, if we go that route, I'm going to draw the Unowns up, but I'll completely finish the banners when the winning poll is announced so that I may color the banner twice for the versions respective color's.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 05-31-2013 at 05:13 AM.