View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Blaise and Ella
Hospital in New York
Affected RPers: Kei Ochima

Blaise continued to sit out the front, wondering if Alex would show. Suddenly more of Ella's letters appeared in front of him.

Caroline is ready to leave. Park your car near the front. But just remember that we are the only ones who can see it, so stay out of the way of other cars.

Blaise stood up and pulled his keys from his pocket, and walked over to his car. He got in, and drove it next to the door.

Ella looked out the window from Caroline's room, and changed the invisibility illusion. The car was now a group of workmen doing construction there.

"That should stop people walking into it." Ella thought, as she grabbed a wheelchair from the other side of the room.

"I will make us invisible to everyone else, that way we won't be seen." Ella said, "However if we go into the lift, I will make us visible for that time, but look different, as people will get suspicious if they bump into us."

Ella put the wheelchair next to Caroline's bed, and moved next to Caroline to help her get in the wheelchair.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me