View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Apartments

When the door opened to reveal Ashley standing on the other side, it was clear right away that she was shocked from the twins’ appearance at her apartment, but the expression left quickly after only a few seconds as she sighed and leaned against the door frame.

“Either you guys are twins or I’m seeing double.”

It was then that both twins noticed the bottle of rum in her hand, with more than half of it already missing. Kiseki frowned as she took a sip of it, but Ichiru seemed to find it amusing.

“Let me guess… you guys are here to take my brother and I to The Company, right? Well you know what? Go right ahead, Agent Mulder and Agent Scully.” With that, she turned and stumbled back into the apartment and onto the couch, leaving the door open for the two of them. “I’m tired of running, so go the hell ahead.”

“You’re working hard to make this as tempting as possible, aren’t you?” Ichiru muttered as the brunette took one last, long sip of the rum and then threw the bottle into the wall. The sound of the shatter made Kiseki jump involuntarily, but neither of them reacted to it otherwise. Ichiru nudged the younger twin forward, and the two of them finally entered the apartment.

“Actually, we came here for the opposite.” Ichiru spoke clearly this time as Kiseki closed the door softly behind them and joined his brother at Ashley’s side. “I didn’t get to repay my debt in the woods because your brother refused my offer, so I’m here to do so now."

Though technically it’s not all me since I can’t heal the wound myself…

He didn’t speak his thoughts aloud, instead stepping to the side and turning his attention to Kiseki.

“I’ll leave her to you. I’m going to clean up the shards of glass from the bottle.”

Kiseki nodded in response, slightly surprised that Ichiru would decide to do such a thing. He turned his attention to Ashley, offering her a smile as he sat down beside her.

“My name is Kiseki. I have an ability that allows me to reverse time, so in doing so I can heal injuries by restoring that point of the body to what it originally was.” He understood that since Ashley was drunk, this explanation might not register, but he still felt the need to tell her what he was going to do so that when he touched her wound she wouldn’t be alarmed. He gently placed a hand on the burn on her shoulder as Ichiru worked to clean up the mess from the bottle on the other side of the room. He had noticed that her burn had grown considerably worse since he had seen her and Jeremy leave the woods, but he had tried not to acknowledge it too much. He was already irritated enough from the guilt he already felt.

“Try to be still, and it will go more quickly.” Kiseki instructed softly, then activating his ability and focusing on the wound beneath his hand. Ichiru finished cleaning the glass and joined Kiseki, watching as the wound slowly disappeared. When it was gone, Kiseki gave the brunette another smile and removed his hand from her shoulder.

“There. Good as new.”

“You should go lie down now and sleep that off.” Ichiru finally spoke again as Kiseki rose to his feet, giving the brunette a smirk. “Before you do something else to hurt yourself.”

Kiseki seemed to be worried about leaving Ashley alone, but he understood that if Jeremy came back while the two of them were there, the situation would be far from anything good.

“Ichiru, are you should we should leave her here…?” Despite his thoughts, Kiseki still asked Ichiru the question bothering him.

“We don’t really have a choice.” The dark haired teen responded. “I’d rather not be here when her brother comes back.”

Kiseki nodded in response with a bit of reluctance, and Ichiru turned and headed for the door. The younger twin turned back to Ashley with one last statement.

“That may be a little sore for a few more moments, but it should disappear. I doubt you can really feel it anyway right now, so you won’t be able to tell it was ever there once you sober up.”

“Speaking of which, try not to get wasted like this again.” Ichiru leaned on the doorframe as Kiseki crossed the room to join him. “You never know when someone will decide to take advantage of it.”

Kiseki nudged him and shot him a look when he glanced at him. Then with an awkward farewell from Ichiru and a smile and wave from Kiseki, the two of them turned and left the apartment.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 05-16-2013 at 07:50 PM.