View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Ella and Blaise
Hospital in New York
Affected RPers: Kei Ochima

Ella felt herself smile as the person fell unconscious. Ella released her grip on them, and stopped the illusion. She felt some energy return, but was still drained. She grabbed another bag of chips and ate them, whilst tapping to Blaise's mind.

Blaise stood behind a corner with his hood on, keeping an eye out for Alex. Suddenly lettered appeared in the air in front of him.

Got rid of them. Illusions are coming back on.

Blaise waited another few minutes so the illusion wouldn't kick in out in the open and he e seen. When he was certain it was back, he moved back to his seat by the door, and waited to see if Caroline's brother would dare to show himself.

Ella felt some energy coming back to her, and started bringing back the illusions. She conserved her energy, knowing that Alex might be harder to fool than everyone else. Ella looked down at Caroline who was still asleep. When he woke up and had the strength to leave, they would go to Ella's apartment. Ella just wished that the wait would finish soon. She looked at the clock, seeing she had another four hours. She grew restless as she stood up and started walking laps around the room. She wanted Caroline to wake up so they could leave, or at least so she could have someone to talk to.

OOC: I haven't forgotten about Steph. I plan on posting for her when Blaise goes home.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 05-15-2013 at 10:04 PM.