View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:33 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Change is coming weather we like it or not.

Dredd, as much as I love PE2K, I can honestly say that I spent the summer before this chatting with several members of PE2K, trying to see what all we could try to come up with the help the forum, and no matter what we tried or what has been tried in the past, it has never really seemed to help. These days the forums are drowning in lag and database errors, the spambots are coming out the wazoo, and I swear it seems like every day we're dealing with more and more newbies who don't know how to read and follow rules, and then throw a fit when someone tells them nicely what they did wrong. It seems like a ton of our staff members are missing in action, and I understand real life can be a pain sometimes, but a forum needs staff to run...especially its head admin, and I haven't seen Ryan on in...well, a really long time. I will continue to visit PE2K, because this was where I learned a LOT of things, and I will hold it close to my heart, however I really think PE2K is beyond helping at this point because I tried helping and it just didn't work.

A lot of members here are already acting like they're getting into the swing of things on PXR. I hate to say it, but I think it's the really dedicated people on the forum that are going to swing having accounts on both sites up until PE2K finally kicks the bucket...and sadly enough, I think it will eventually.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net