View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"He is mean." Ashley responded to Aiden jokingly, bringing the older Vampire to chuckle as she wrapped her arms around Ichiru's neck from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her actions seemed to relax the Vampire significantly; even Aiden could see it through the small smile he still wore as the brunette rested her chin on his shoulder. It was hard to believe that this same person had snapped and tried to attack Caroline only minutes before.

"I'm gonna go see if Kiseki's okay." Kotomi's words brought Aiden and Ichiru to look over to her. Ichiru was tempted to do the same, but he decided to let Kotomi do it herself this time, instead watching the younger teen leave the library after giving Aiden a kiss.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"

"At the moment I can't say for sure, but Kiseki is stronger than he seems. If he knows there's any hope in the situation at all, he'll hold on to it and keep trying no matter what the outcome." Ichiru responded to Aiden after a few moments. "He's probably just in shock right now."

Aiden nodded in response, remaining silent for a few moments before speaking again.

"And you?"

"What about me?"

Aiden didn't say anything, simply looking at the dark haired teen for a few moments before deciding against whatever he was going to say and shook his head.

"Nevermind, it's nothing." He knew he probably seemed strange just then, but when giving it more thought, he decided that it was probably best not to bring up the subject of Ichiru's outburst in front of Ashley. However, everyone but Stefan. Lexi, Kiseki, Kotomi and Ashley herself most likely knew exactly what the Original was referring to.

Ichiru frowned at him in confusion, although after a few moments he too seemed to realize what he had been implying, and his expression darkened only briefly before returning to normal.

Back upstairs, Kiseki heard footsteps approaching the bedroom, but he didn't move even as the door opened. The only movement he had made since lying on the bed had been to remove his wedding ring and play with it between his fingers, but when he heard the door to the room open, he slid it back onto his ring finger.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to anyone right now, but..." Kotomi's voice filled the silence, trailing off for a few moments before she sighed. Kiseki felt her sit next to him and finally turned his head to looked at her. "We're going to get Caroline back. I don't know how, but we will. We got Ichiru and Damon back when their emotions were turned off, so I know we'll get Caroline back too." When the younger Vampire took his hand and squeezed it lightly with a small smile, a bit of life returned to his eyes and aura. The hope that he himself had already acknowledged several times was finally beginning to sink in with his sister's words. "I promise we'll get her back. We'll help her."

Kiseki didn't respond, but it was clear that Kotomi's words had managed to reach him, despite the fact that not much appeared to have changed in him. He watched the dark haired girl leave the room, then turning his attention back to the window. However, a few moments later, he suddenly felt something.

Downstairs, Ichiru and Aiden felt it as well, the two looking at each other and everyone else as Stefan asked the very question on their minds, receiving multiple nods in response.

"It's Caroline... she's fighting the compulsion." Ashley responded,turning her gaze to the window.

"So quickly, too..." Ichiru spoke up as well. "That certainly gives us some hope."

Kiseki help! I broke the compulsion but Klaus is goin--! Kiseki shot up on the bed when hearing Caroline's voice only seconds after he felt her begin to fight the compulsion.

Caroline? He tried to respond to her, but the fact that she had cut off proved that Klaus had caught her.

The dark haired teen jumped out of the bed and ran out into the hall, quickly descending the stairs and rushing into the library where everyone else still was. Ichiru and Aiden looked at him in alarm, shocked to see him return in such a manner after his lifeless appearance only moments before.

"Is something wrong?"

"Caroline just contacted me for help. She said she had broken the compulsion, but I think Klaus caught her and compelled her again. From the way she sounded, I don't think she's going along willingly anymore. She might be in danger!"

Ichiru and Aiden were in shock at Kiseki's response to his brother for a few moments, the former being the first to register the dark haired Vampire's words.

"So you're saying that Klaus is compelling her against her will now?"

"Yeah." Kiseki nodded. "I think she's in trouble... we need to help her!"

"Are you sure she wasn't tricking you?" Aiden asked warily.

"No, I could tell by the way she said it. Besides that, all of you felt it just now, didn't you? She's fighting it."

"I think it's worth checking out." Ichiru spoke again after a few moments, turning his attention to the rest of the group. "We all agreed that something wasn't right with Klaus' compulsion in the first place. This proves something is up."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."