Thread: Satellite Pier
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Satellite Pier

Trainer: Corey Ty & Serena Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Bronte|Jika|Volt|Leafia|Phos|

|Megania|Furtina|Xatia|Lediana|Bellanna|Blissiness|
Corey's PC:
Serena's PC:
Currently: LEAVIN WAITIN

Serena and I turn around to confront the obnoxious individual.

Serena's face reddened. "WHO do YOUUU think you're talking to?!"

"Keh, a bunch of nobodies, that's who! Now step aside, I'll show you how it's done. Pidgey!" The man bumped Serena out of the way. The man's Pidgey puffed up its chest again, and flew up.

Pidegy's performance was interupted by Serena's shouting. "EXCUUUSE YOU!" people on the pier started to stare.

"S-Serena...people are looking..." I whispered.

"I'd hope so! This guy NEEDS a public embarrassment!" She screamed. "Now, I'll have you KNOW, that WE are the two CHAMPIONS of Celestia!"

I looked at her dumbfounded. "We're...wha-?!" She stopped me mid-sentence.

"Thaaaat's right! Us two. Us! Now, you can apologize verbally or by a sincere letter." She grinned.

The man laughed. "You two, champions? Puh-leaseeee. I wouldn't even believe you if you said you even had badges."

I panicked, because I only had two badges. Serena grinned deviously. "Keh, well, take a look at theeese!" She pulled out her badge case and handed it to the man. He opened it and his eyes widened.

"Wh-what?! You must have stolen them. No way you have eight badges!" He laughed, thinking he had cornered Serena.

Serena snatched her badge case back. "Reaallly? Your immaturity is shining through. These are legit badges, thank youu. And these are just my Celestia Badges!!"

The crowd that had gathered seemed impressed. "What about your friend there? He looks like a total noob." The man pointed at me.

I took out my badge case, and it plopped it open. "Two badges is all. The leaders were busy when I arrived, otherwise I'd have four!"

"WAHAHAHA TWO BADGES!" He laughed.

I frowned. "What about your badges?" I kept my cool.

The man looked down and stumbled. "Ur...well, I have TEN badges...but I left them at home..."

"BWAHA, you don't have any, do you? Then why are you comparing yourself to us? And even in confidence!" She scolded him.

He frowned. Pidgey's chest deflated, and Pidgey looked sad.

"Uhh...?" Serena sighed.