View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I haven't seen that video. Might have to look it up.

I understand, and I found it completely hilarious. I wasn't offended at all. In fact I fully welcomed it since yesterday wasn't a great day and I needed a good laugh. That and I knew it was all in good fun, you trolling me X3

I've never recorded myself. I don't like the sound of my voice. But if anyone wants me to then I'll give it a shot. Or really I'll consider it. I know I'm gonna be recording commentary for my soon to come LPs, but I dunno about before then.
It'll make you laugh. I feel very sorry for the woman in the video, because it happens on live television and is quite embarrassing, but it is still hilarious.

Well I am glad I made you laugh.

Ah, I think that might plague a lot of people. Including me. I am actually not very fond of my voice, but many people have told me that they like it, or that they find it amusing, and I like making people feel happy, so I enjoy doing it. I think too many people are a little too timid though. You just got get out there and enjoy yourself. xD I think it'd be cool if the VA section got more attention. I might record faction overviews, character overviews, and such. Maybe even RP posts. That'd be interesting, but a little tedious.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-17-2013 at 11:06 PM.