Old 04-14-2013, 03:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Bagel Shop

"I woke up a few times during the night... but I had another dream again."

As the twins were eating their breakfast, Ichiru caught a bit of the conversation from the two teens at the table nearby. Kiseki didn't seem to be paying them any attention at the moment. His focus was on a blonde haired girl who had just taken a seat at the table behind theirs. She looked familiar...

"About that boy?" The brunette's male companion responded to her words.

"I've never seen him before, but his face is always so clear in the dreams. His dark black hair covering his left eye, and his eyes themselves..." Ichiru froze as the girl began to describe someone who had apparently been appearing in her dreams. "His eyes are these amazing emerald green. They're so piercing... I've never seen eyes like that before."

This time, Kiseki noticed the expression on Ichiru's face and tore his gaze away from the blonde haired girl a few feet away to look at his brother in concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Ichiru didn't respond, and Kiseki's concern shifted into confusion. However, a few moments later, the older twin regained his composure, and Kiseki dropped the subject.

"Look at it this way Ashley. We only have two more months of high school left, then we can start college. That's something to look forward to."

Both twins turned their attention back to the conversation of the pair, looking up to exchange glances when hearing the girl called by name. Now all they needed was the male's name...

"It is. I'm thinking Rome."

"Rome?"

"Think about it, Jeremy. We'll be far away from here, and maybe we could finally meet up with mom and dad."

Ichiru smirked after hearing the boy called by name, looking at Kiseki.

"I think our job just got a lot easier." Kiseki nodded in response to his brother's hushed words, watching as he rose from his seat after finishing his bagel.

"Don't do anything too rash or straightforward."

Ichiru waved his brother off, bringing Kiseki to roll his eyes and turn his attention back to the blonde haired girl. It then dawned on him who it was. He thought back to the news report from that morning, remembering the girl's picture. She had been younger in the picture, but when he looked at her, this girl was no doubt the President's daughter.

"Excuse me." Ichiru spoke up as he approached Ashley's and Jeremy's table. He gave the brunette a smile, looking straight into her eyes. "Sorry to bother you, but have we met before? You look awfully familiar."

As Ichiru attempted to speak to Ashley, Kiseki made the decision to go talk to the other girl. However, before he could do so, another male with brown hair approached the table and sat down with her. He couldn't really tell from where he was, but Kiseki assumed that the two knew each other, and decided to leave the matter alone for now, instead turning his attention back to Ichiru.

OOC: Sorry it took so long and that the post itself is bad ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."