View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:38 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
I figured the introduction of the dragon in my post would mean very little, since the only thing that was described about the dragon's appearance was that it breathed fire. Other than that, it is completely up to you. You can name it all you want, because as far as I can tell, it was a randomly generated dragon. ;D

No, my character is not Dovahkiin, but he will definitely be influenced by the presence of the dragons in Skyrim in his overall quest. And no, there aren't any potential Dovahkiin characters that are present in that location. News of the dragon attacks will spread throughout Skyrim though.

Hope I didn't fudge up your intended story. ^^;
Oh no, it's okay. It just caught me off guard is all. I can have my Dovahkiin character in that area since I haven't posted with her yet so it's okay. It's just a little earlier than I expected for dragon attacks is all. Especially since if a group of normal people killed a dragon Alduin could just swoop in and revive it since there was no Dragonborn to absorb its soul. So don't worry about it. Everything's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Wow... thought of something random that would absolutely horrifying to an Argonian... eating... eggs
Hmm... but what if the argonian knew it was chicken eggs? Then it wouldn't be that horrifying, would it? X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~