View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I noticed that in your post you had a dragon attack. I just skimmed it, so I don't know if it's just a normal dragon or Alduin. Now I don't really mind, but I didn't think there'd be a dragon attack until I gave the go-ahead by introducing them myself. I told Cobalt that he could have a dragon roar in his post but that I'd introduce that dragon when I felt the time was right. So I'm just curious since from memory your character is not Dovahkiin and I don't think there's any characters in close proximity of Falkreath who are.
I figured the introduction of the dragon in my post would mean very little, since the only thing that was described about the dragon's appearance was that it breathed fire. Other than that, it is completely up to you. You can name it all you want, because as far as I can tell, it was a randomly generated dragon. ;D

No, my character is not Dovahkiin, but he will definitely be influenced by the presence of the dragons in Skyrim in his overall quest. And no, there aren't any potential Dovahkiin characters that are present in that location. News of the dragon attacks will spread throughout Skyrim though.

Hope I didn't fudge up your intended story. ^^;

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.