View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:55 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

(So much emotional tension Dx)

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledian [Able], (Hazard) Grimer [Able], (Static) Mareep [Able]

Lee took a deep breath and glanced at the ground.

Maybe you shouldn't forgive me, he thought to himself, but dared not to say it out loud. It was a stupid move. He had let his anger get the best of him, and now... something was wrong with him. Lee wasn't quite sure what it was, but he... felt different.

Were you trying to save us? Or were you trying to hurt Seth...A hard question for him to answer. Lee wasn't sure what it had really been. Or, at least, he didn't want to admit it. But now that they were alone, Lee could tell her what had happened. It might not help thier situation better--it might even sound like he was trying to brush the blame off on Seth--but he wanted Alyssa to understand.

"Listen... Back at the ranch, I screwed everything up. I ended up getting everyone in trouble. Seth ended up saving my hide, but... He told me to leave. So... I did." Lee slowed down, already feeling his anger flare up. The psychic tried to keep it in control, however, as he continued, "But not long after I left, I ran into some trouble. A couple of Tyrants cornered me, made me a prisoner. I tried telling them that I wasn't really a Chrome, but then they looked in my bag... And they found stolen items, vials of chemicals... and a map marked with traps. None of those things were mine. I didn't realize it at first, but later I put two and two together."

He looked up at Alyssa grimly. "They were Seth's things. And I don't know why, but he was planning to lead you into a trap. As soon as I found that out, I knew I needed to stop him. I needed to save you. Yellow helped me get away from the Tyrants, and I made my way towareds the cave..."

Lee paused here, trying to sort through his thoughts. He shook his head from side to side. Where was he going with this? He was trying, but why did it all sound so wrong? "I was... I don't know. At first, I just wanted to get back at Seth for setting me up like that. But I didn't... I didn't want to hurt him--or you--like this. I just wanted to stop him from doing something stupid, and keep you out of danger. But..." his mouth felt suddenly dry. "I started getting so angry..."

He thought of his rash of bad luck. Finding the farmer, falling in the tunnel... Perhaps it all had been kindle for the rage within him. Like a fire, it was consuming everything. Even now, it licked at the fringe of his thoughts.

Rather than go deeper into detail, Lee finally admitted, "It got out of control."

(Count on Lee to spill his soul while someone's spying on them :P)