View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:31 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Kiseki was frozen from the moment Caroline responded to him to the moment she left with her Vampire speed. Every word that she had said might as well have been a stake stabbing into his heart.

After she had left, he merely stared at the place where she had been, barely hearing Kol's statement about Klaus before he left. It wasn't until he and Kevin were alone that he finally looked up, locking his eyes with the Original.

"There isn't words to express how sorry I am. I never thought in a million years this would happen..." Kiseki averted his gaze from Kevin as the older Vampire spoke. He no longer felt the rage he had been struggling with only moments before. All of that had died when Caroline had shown her 'new' personality. Now all that he felt was pain.

"I will fix this."

Kiseki barely heard Kevin's words, for he was already turning to leave at the time they were spoken. He disappeared with his own speed mere seconds after the Original, going back in the direction of the house. However, when he was halfway there, he stopped. No matter how much he wanted to give up already, he couldn't. They had been shown twice in the past already that compulsion could be overridden, and despite how much he knew it would hurt, he had to try to get through to Caroline.

With that thought, he turned on his heel and went in the direction he had seen Caroline go in a few moments ago. When he had the blonde in his sights, he slowed down, forcing himself to speak.

"Caroline, will you please just let me talk to you?"

"Can you watch the girls real quick?" Back at the house, Ashley spoke to Aiden and Kotomi, the red haired teen looking at her in question while Kotomi responded.

"Yeah." Ashley stood up after the younger teen responded, disappearing upstairs after Ichiru.

Ichiru heard someone approaching and looked up just as Ashley walked into the room.

"What's wrong?" She quickly picked up on the situation - and most likely the shock on Ichiru's face - and spoke with concern. "Where's Kiseki?"

"He said that he was in the woods with Caroline." Ichiru responded softly after a few moments. "But somehow before he found her, her humanity was shut off."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."