View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:02 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
And for all your entertainment Here is my brother being a showoff in my stepdads wheelchair and paying the price. It gets funnier every time.

So what happens if a non dragonborn kills a dragon? Does the Dragon just get resurrected by Alduin since it still has a soul?
I haven't watched the vid yet. Been distracted with other things X3

Hmm... I'd have to say that that Alduin would come by and revive any dragons that would be slain by non Dovahkiin. But that would be rather difficult, wouldn't you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Hey CM you wouldn't mind helping out Blackthorne with a prank.
Later on, after the part where Blackthorne walks into the water... prolly tricking Menora and tossing her off the upper deck into the water

When I first read the thing about the cat... It first looked like something like saying the cat was Dovahkiin... It obviously used the wake up CM shout... lol
We can do that. I can see the two trying to get the other in pranks, all in good fun though. They need something to do to pass the time, and why not pass it by pranking one of your good friends? X3

If my cat was Dovahkiin then she uses Shouts a lot. The Wake Up Hoomin and Hoomin Feed Meh Shouts X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~