View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:17 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Quick question, are you from southern USA? Because I see a lot of 'y'all's ha ha
I be a proud Texan! Been here for over ten years of my life, and over those years I picked up some of the talk X3 Used to be a Cali girl but not no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Welll to be fair you like to ninja by not being here when you are here... which totally makes sense

Well hey, you and Jaye can both live in Hjeirm! lol
and live happily ever after =P

I wonder if anyone will go Vamp lord... that would be awkward... like, Oh Hi guys... guess what! now that the old bat is dead, I now rule this castle!... Uhmmmm... yeah... you guys are excused from my domain! *flash of light*

I am.
I was using Invisible Mode since before I'd sign on just to check things and not really post anywhere. But since I'm active again I turned it off X3

And actually, I'm gonna come clean about something. Agana is a vampire lord already. It has something to do with her involvement in the DG quest line. That's all I'm gonna say since I want the rest to remain a secret. Feel free to guess though >X3

But anyway, as much as I'd like to stay and chat about some more ideas, I need to call it a night. Gotta get decent rest in order to start us off later today (since it's past 3AM here). I have a good idea of where I want to start, but I have a few quick questions for two of you.

Drago, would you like Norik and Agana to at least be antiquates? I can see the two of them maybe meeting once or twice. And should Menora and Blackthrone get along? I can see maybe Menora lightly teasing Blackthrone form time to time (like if she walks off the platform and falls into the waterway like you suggested earlier X3), but I'm not sure how you want them to interact. I'm okay going any way.

Cobalt, should our Dark Brotherhood characters know each other, or only heard of each other? And how would you think their relationship would be? I believe Eclipse is the character you have in the Brotherhood, so he might have interacted with Agana if they were both at the Sanctuary at the same time. And if I'm going with the idea of Agana being in Windhelm for the "Mourning Never Comes" quest then they can bump into each other.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~