View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I don't really consider that a title, at least not the same kind as the others.

As for the Dark Brotherhood quests, I'm kinda thinking that maybe Agana could be in Windhelm either just starting or just finishing the optional killing from Muiri's quest "Mourning Never Comes". Just throwing out an idea. That way she can figure out she's the Listener in roleplay.

Also we may want to figure out where we would incorporate Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Hearthfire is meh since it was more of a add-on than a true DLC, so really it can be applied at anytime really since all it is is adding three places to live and the option to adopt children.

Oh! That reminds me. Drago, I've decided to let Norik have Lakeview Manor since no one else has come forward saying they want it. I would have liked it, but since now Menora is pretty much guaranteed to have the Thane of the Rift title she gets Honeyside.

Edit: I just remembered that in order to obtain the Savior's Hide armor you need to become a Champion of Hircine. Looks like two of my characters will have that title since they both posses the items necessary for that title (though in-game Estina has both the Savior's Hide and the Ring of Hircine due to a little exploit).
Hmm, if we can have actual in game houses, can Eclipse have Hjerim? Just because I know the layout of that house.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me