View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Anyway let's get back on topic here. Since we have decided there will be a total of four Dragonborn and no two characters have been applied for the same title thus far, it'll be safe to say that the characters will all get the titles they were applied for. Which means we got to figure out if they already have that title or if they get it in roleplay.

Menora would have the Champion of Hircine and Thane of the Rift titles before the roleplay starts and earn her Guildmaster title.

Agana would probably have her Champion of Molag Bal titles before roleplay. Not sure about her Listener status since I don't yet know where in the Dark Brotherhood storyline we'd be at in the beginning of the roleplay.

Shen's character would already have Arch-Mage status at the start based on his SU, which I don't mind at all.

What about y'all's characters?
None of mine have titles other than Eclipse being an Agent of Sealth. He will have that at the start, but I dont know if it counts as a title

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me