View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:12 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
True, but you only need to summon him three times which can be easily done in a single gaming session, to gain it.

And really if you just follow the Dawnguard line... it is really easy to gain Summon Durnehviir.

Not sure what rares I want... kinda want soul tear and summon Durnehviir cause they would probably freak Blackthorne out and the overpowered shout would be somewhere it would not be used (well unless it was actually necessary to use something so drastic)

Oh and storm call in a city = bad *cough* Cobalt *cough*

Oh and could I SU as a fairly pacifist Bard dragon for laughs (I would use the character seriously, but it would be a rather funny character to use) (it would also give me a legitimate excuse to use the Skyrim dictionary I found to craft a name)
True, it easy to gain those shouts in-game. But this is roleplay, and I'm going to make things harder for y'all. Durnehviir will not be as easily defeated as he was in-game (though I've only played on Adept so idk how hard he is on Master).

And if we go like this then I'm stuck with Call Valor... maybe we can throw that shout away and if Cobalt is nice he'll share Odahviing? *brick'd*

Anyway, yes you may. I'm going to remove the character limit. With the four of us who are signed up and maybe Jaye joining us later I don't see the problem with some of us having more than three characters to have multiple things going on at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I shall be nice, and swap to Summon Dernehviir
... You and Drago can fight figure out who gets Dernehviir.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~