View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:45 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Elder Scrolls Club =D (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Skyrim, etc.)

Howdy hey, y'all! CM here and I got some Skyrim updates for ya.

I haven't played Menora's game recently. Nothing's change with her.

Agana is now a vampire. Not a vampire lord, just a normal vampire. Haven't started Dawnguard with her. I'm up to the quest you get the Staff of Magnus for the College, but I stopped that questline since I wasn't at the recommended level and continued with the Dark Brotherhood. With their quests I'm about to attend a wedding. Some equipment change, but nothing too major. I'd have to load the file to tell you specifics. Also she raised a couple levels.

Started my third active playthrough with my Bosmer character Estina. Decided to make her the druid instead. She has done the Companions questline up to the quest where you steal the plans from the Silver hand, so she's now a werewolf. Now she's currently on the main quest since out of these three characters she's the one I see being Dragonborn. With that line of quests she's going to Solitude to meet this one guy who I forget his name. So far she's playing more archer than mage, but she's using Bound Bow so I guess it's all right. Just wish I could get Destruction and Restoration up a bit more. Archery is way in the lead with skill points. And playing this kind of hybrid class is a bit challenging, but so much fun.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~