View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Personally, I don't mind. But I think that the Dragon shouts should be decided before the RP starts, eg who is getting what shout. And that it should be completely random. Personal preference shouldn't interfere which shouts we get. I mean everyone will want certain types of shouts, but not others. Maybe classify the shouts into groups eg offensive, defensive, enviromental, and divide them up evenly?

Eg have maybe offensive shouts (firebreath, frost breath, unrelenting force, Ice form, Storm Call, Marked for death, Dragonrend)

Support shouts (Elemental Fury, Animal Allegiance, Slow time, Throw voice)

etc and divide those up randomly between Dragonborns. Those are the powers they have the opporunity to learn

EDIT: THIS IS MY 4000th post W00T!
Congratulations, although I am not sure about your plan there since we would not be able to collect all the shouts, it does sound fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Sure thing. I'll add that to the list.

I don't know the quest that leads to the Champion of Sanguine title, so I guess I got to look that up. The only Deadra quests I've done are for Hircine, Namira, and Sheogorath.

In other news, I've been doing some thinking. And yes it did hurt. But anyway, I'm thinking of removing the character limit. I had it up because I had hoped for a couple more people signing up, but seeing as there's only four of us currently we can have a few different scenarios going if we have multiple characters each, same as if we had more players.

Also, I'm going to be posting another character in the near future. This character will be a runner for Dragonborn. So we are either going to have three Dovahkiin or one. Y'all can vote for that if you'd like, having three or one. I'll take your comments into consideration when I'm coming up with the final decision.
Sanguine's quest is fun, it starts with a drinking contest lol

Welllllll... I could prolly come up with a great many characters, of course running them all would become tedious lol. sooo three or one... hmmm, I am impartial... although if there were three... and three words to each shout... lol I am not sure how well that would work one of us going fus, and another RO and the last Da... lol