Thread: [Other] The Pokemon of Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:15 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: The Pokemon of Skyrim

Episode 1: Epic Escape... Nearly a Complete Fail!

Woah... this is weird... Is that... Is that a Load Screen?...

HOLY $&!#, if that is Alduin... then I am totally screwed!

Okay... Woah... am I waking up...

It's dark... and I hear... horses? Why do I... Okay blurry... blurry... I can see...

Uhmmm... Hi?

Your Finally Awake! You were caught trying to cross the border and were caught in that ambush, just like us... and that thief over there.

Border? Ambush... I don't remember this?

Damned Storcloaks... If it wasn't for you...

Bad Thief... Don't be using that kind of language!

You and me... we shouldn't be here.

Yeah yeah... I don't want to talk to you.

What's with him?

Watch your tongue, You are speaking to Ulfric Stormcloak. The TRUE High King of Skyrim.

Leader of the Rebellion? But if he is here... Then where are they taking us?

OMG man... I love your freaked out face! Hahahaa...

I don't know... but where ever we are going Sovnegarde awaits.

Hahahaha... The Thief's eyes... How wide can they get?

Shor, Kyne, Mara, Akatosh... Divines help me...

Geez... Akatosh... that name rings a bell... That's it... He is why I'm in this mess.

Shut Up Back there!

I don't like that guy. Oooh, so you were sweet on a girl here? and Mead?

Yeah, with Juniper berries.

Did they just say something about a Headsman? I don't like that.

End of the line...

Lokir of Rorikstead.

I'm not a rebel. You can't do this.
And with that he fled and got ten feet before he was struck down by an arrow!

Who are You?

Dragotech... and I appear to be... a Lizard... What?

Are you related to one of the Riften dock workers, Argonian?

Captian... He's not on the list.

I don't care. He'll go to the block too.

Not... Cool... I thought Akatosh wanted me to start a Pokemon Journey... not get me killed...

Three minutes later...

OMG they did just totally cut off his head!

I don't want to be next... :C

Fine... Akatosh... I hate you...
And with that my head was on the block... Woah... A frickin Dragon! Where did it come from... Daddy?... Oh crap... That must be my Rival!

Woah... totally just got ragdolled... Owwiiiee...

Hey Argonian! Get up! The Gods won't give us another chance!

Akatosh... I love you...

And so I ran. and ran... and then found I had no where to go... I then realized I missed the tower. I zipped up the tower... Alduin popped a hole in the wall and I immediately jumped out and over part of him... and I missed the building. As I fell... I was like... darn. I ran back up the tower. I aimed... and leapt to freedom. I could hear the cries of the townfolk and guards as I ran to freedom... Of course I almost missed a turn as I ran around Alduin. Dumb dragon couldn't even stop me. I zipped to the nearest door. behind me Ralof walked in.

Did you just teleport to the door... because I left you waaay behind.

What? Just nevermind... Let me see if I can get those bindings off... There you go. Now grab Gunjar's gear... No shame in borrowing a friend's axe.

Who's Gunjar?... Oh dead guy... Any good loots... not really...

Take cover Imperials!

I welcome them! Bring it on... Hey you are that person who almost got me killed! Yay revenge!

A moment after killing the two Imperials.

Okay let's go!

Do you have the key?

What? What key?

5 minutes of searching revealed it to be under... keys... in my inventory...

Yeah I got it!

Took you long enough... Prick.

We must flee this evil place!

More imperials... taste my sword!

Holy crap... I just totally grabbed that guys head and thrust my sword upward through his skull... That was sooo cool...

I continued onward... discovering the torture chamber... A torture chamber... One of the Stormcloaks died as I entered. He dropped a spear!

Look a torture chamber! AAUGH... STOP IT... I don't like Majeek Magicians shooting at me.

After defeating, and almost not succeeding, against the two torturers... I spotted a cage!

Look a Spear! DIBS! Oh hey Ralof... do you have lockpicks?

Yeah, Why?

There is a cage! With LOOT!

Here... see if you can pick the lock.

What... Cuz I am a lizard I can pick a lock?... and I got it in one try...

I got the loot! OnWARD!

With that, I left Ralof behind and I fought Imperials with my new Spear. They weren't too hard... because Ralof had to catch up and kill most of them. Of course I abandoned him as soon as possible... and found spiders!

The first Pokemon I encounter... Spiders... Okay GOOOOO POOKEEBALL!
Crap there are a lot of em... at least that one was kinda biggish? Spear time! Die Eight Legged Scum! RAWR, I am LEEZERD MAN, FEAR Me! Wow Pwnage!

I continued onward with my new Pokemon... and came accross another I had not yet encountered. It was an intimidating ball of fur. I considered catching it. I decided to test my new spider.

GO SPIDER! CHEEEARGE!

And soo I charged the beast running around it trying not to die. My spider surpassed my expectations and made quick work of my foe!

Wow... You are tougher than you look... or that thing was really frickin weak... Well Onward!

I charged onward bravely. I called back Spider and walked out into the world. Ralof appeared by my side!

What THE #$%^ Man... You scared the hell outta me... stop frickin teleporting to me... Geez... gonna give me a friggin heart attack at this rate.

And that concludes the first episode of my Adventure in Skyrim with Pokemon. Check in next time with me, Dragotech the Argonian, and his loyal spider companion... and Ralof who keeps popping out of absolutely nowhere... Seriously how did you do that...