View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Unhappy Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
okay, I'll have them leave the message in a spoiler
Spoiler:
คุณสุนัขวิธีการที่คุณอาจจะบอกว่าสิ่งที่ต้องการที่เ มื่อฟอรั่มปลอดภัยงานที่คุณจะรู้วิธีที่น่ารังเกียจท ี่อาจจะ? เพียงเพื่อให้คุณรู้ว่ามันมีมากขึ้นในดังกล่าวไม่ยอม ใน้ำท่วมประเทศไทยกว่าในทรายพายุเฮอริเคนได้และคุณอ้ างว่าอเมริกาเป็นสถานที่ดังกล่าวไม่ยอมใครง่ายๆที่จะ อยู่? คุณเคยได้แม้แต่ไปยังประเทศญี่ปุ่น? หรือจีนแล้วว่าจะเกิดแผ่นดินไหวขนาดใหญ่หลง มีร่างกายทุกที่และฉันรู้ว่ามันเพราะผมได้เห็นมันตอน นี้โปรดพายุเฮอริเคนเป็นประจำทุกปีเป็นเพียงอาหารเรี ยกน้ำย่อยเมื่อเทียบกับภัยพิบัติทางธรรมชาติอื่ น ๆ ในโลก

phew, so what are you doing in carribean? being a pirate?
Did you know Google translate does not always work that good?
( I ALMOST DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS?! ):

Your dog how you could say that things like that are. When job security forum, you know how offensive it may be commenced? Just so you know that it has more in it refuses. ใngm flooding in Thailand than in the sand and you are in a hurricane. The possibilities that America is a place to be hardcore? You have even been to Japan? Or China that is the big earthquake struck. The body, and I know it because I have seen it now. Please hurricanes every year is a real food. For starters, compared to other natural disasters in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shozuka View Post
Damn it, I still can't believe how much this forum has died in the past couple of years. Such a shame.
You bet.