View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Elder Scrolls Club =D (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Skyrim, etc.)

Howdy hey, y'all!

Just a quick post since I'm sick and I should be resting, but I've had this idea in my head and want to get it out. Now for a while I've been wanting to do a walkthrough/let's play of Skyrim. However if I do so I don't know what kind of character I should play as. I'm not sure if the characters I like to play as will be characters an audience would like to watch. So that's why I'm posting here. If I were to go through with this, what kind of character would you like to see? I'll list the characters I've played with a good portion of the game and enjoy playing as, but I am also open for suggestions. Please let me know if you'd be interested in watching a LP or if I should just not even bother with it since it's being overdone in your opinion.

Now the following are characters I've played and have experience with, as well as enjoy playing. Now some of their builds aren't complete since I did restart them a few times, so I'm still getting a feel for some. So please bear with me on those who I'm still trying to figure out.

Name: Menora
Race: female Nord, werewolf
Class: Archer
Skills: Archery, Sneak, Speech, Smithing
Factions: Thieves Guild, Companions, Dawnguard, Stormcloak

Name: Agana
Race: female Breton, vampire lord
Class: Nightblade
Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion (up to Quiet Casting), Restoration (up to Necromage), Sneak, Speech, (maybe some) Alteration, Enchanting
Factions: College of Winterhold, Dark Brotherhood, Volkihar Clan, Stormcloaks

Name: Shavir
Race: male Khajit, vampire lord
Class: Assassin
Skills: Sneak, Speech, (maybe some) One Handed, (maybe some) Archery, Smithing, Enchanting
Factions: Coven of Namira, Dark Brotherhood, Volkihar Clan, Imperial Legion

Name: Estina
Race: female Bosmer (wood elf)
Class: Witch-hunter
Skills: Conjuration, Archery, Sneak, Enchanting, (maybe) Smithing
Factions: Dawnguard, rest to be decided

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~