View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:15 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: WAR XII Discussion and Planning

Alright, everything below the starting date part, I can't really help out with, seeing as how WAR is new to me. I have seen what it is, given that was the only thing I could do except for stalking the Trivia board.

Teams: Option one is good here, seeing as how PE2K is drastically dropping in activity. However, what would be the limit? I would suggest somewhere between 3-5, probably at least four teams, so it's not one whole team with a huge ton of people.

Picking Teams: Ugh. Drafts. No. But, I do have a possible #3. Alright, say we go with #1 (Which we probably will), and everyone picks a team for WAR XII. However, one member of a team is being disrespectful to the rest of the team for some reason. Picking teams is a privilege, not a right. So, first, we give a warning or whatever to that person about being mean and whatnot. If he/she continues, we relocate them to a new team, so it would be a mixture of options 1 and 2. Again, if they continue, out of WAR. Three strikes you're out system.

Start Date: Okay, honest to god, I remember that we were supposed to keep PXR secret or whatever. But, anyways, yeah, you guys don't know when it's coming out, neither do we, but I expect PXR to launch sometime in late June/July-early August. If PXR comes out before WAR this year, I would say migrate this over to PXR and have this as a last hurray to PE2K for giving us 12+ years of WAR and have it both here and in PXR. If not, I would say start sometime between late May to early June, since most people are out by the third week or so of May.

Yeah, guys. Why. Why ruin the surprise.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)