View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:41 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I have been thinking, it would be interesting for Eclipse to meet Karliah again due to their past together. Would I be able to control her as an NPC, or would I write a sign up for her as one of my 2 remaining characters.
I have no problem with giving you control of Karliah as an NPC. But keep in mind that since she'll remain an NPC that someone else can take control of her if they have an idea for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Could I keep the Hammerspace thing?
The rest of it is pretty much tossed into the format. (may need to do some editing in BT's History since it makes less sense turning invisible now)

Name: Blackthorne

Race: Argonian

Sub-Race: No

Appearance: She is a dark-scaled Argonian. She has a full head of long, thin spikes protruding from the back of her head. She has an agile, light frame.

Skills: Sneak, Pickpocket, One-Handed, Light Armor, Enchantment, Lockpicking, Destruction, Archery

Main Inventory: Equiped: Forsworn Armor (enchant: fortify destruction and magika regen), Forsworn Headdress (enchant: Fortify Destruction), Forsworn Guantlets (enchant: Fortify Pickpocket), Forsworn Boots (enchant: Fortify Sneak), Bone Hawk Rings (enchant: fortify one-handed), Bone Hawk Amulet (enchant: fortify one-handed), Twin Rippers (Renamed Falmer War Axes with fire enchantments)
In the HammerSpace: Theives Guild Hood, Thieves Guild Armor, Thieves Guild Bracers, Thieves Guild Boots, SoulSplinter (Shiv with soul snare enchant), ForeRazer(Forsworn Bow with shock enchant), Falmer and Forsworn Arrows, Various Soul Gems, Lockpicks, Potion of Healing

Eligible Dragonborn: Sure

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Gideon, Black Marsh

Factions: Thieves Guild

Personality: Unlike most thieves, she isnít motivated by the septims. She enjoys the experience and adventure of her particular arrangement. She has a more adventurous spirit than the average thief. She doesnít feel the burden of morals. She steals as if it was a second nature. Although she isnít particularly fond of murder, she does not shy from a fight especially when her life is at stake. She likes to collect rare or odd items. She finds great satisfaction when these ventures go well. She can be described as somewhat immature and fairly impish in nature.

History: Born under the sign of the Shadow in Black Marsh, it would have been expected of her to join the ranks of the Shadowscales. By some complication, random or arranged, that none seem to understand, she found herself alone in Riften at a young age. She found she had to take what she wanted. She learned this craft quickly and was not bad at it, of course turning invisible before getting caught never hurts. She lived for a while on the streets of Riften. It didnít take long for the Thieves Guild to notice that there was a thief whom they did not recognize. This possible threat to the guild was sought out. She wasnít particularly easy for them to find partly because they had no idea what they were looking for. They did find her after effort, and they were slightly surprised by this discovery. They took her in as an apprentice of sorts, a surprisingly noble deed for thieves. She adjusted well into her new dysfunctional family of thieves. Since she had a complete lack of a name, they took to calling her Black Thorn, highly original since it was based off of the color of the long, thin spikes protruding from the back of her head. The name stuck in a slightly altered form. She doesnít remember much about the land of her birth. She does not know of any family that she may have.

Title Application: none

Other: Is living in Riften.

Name: Norik Oakskin

Race: Breton

Sub-Race: Vampire

Appearance: He is a short-haired Breton. He has a bit of nice fuzz in place of facial hair. He has a green symbol tattooed around his left eye. He has a nicely built muscle tone from carrying around all that armor he wears. His eyes also have that yellow-orange glow of vampirism. He also has fangs.

Skills: Block, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Conjuration, Speechcraft, Enchantment, Archery, Restoration

Main Inventory: Steel Plate Helm (enchant: Fortify Conjuration), Steel Plate Gauntlets (enchant: Fortify Block), Steel Plate Armor (Enchant: Fortify Destruction), Steel Plate Boots (Enchant: Fortify Sneak), Gold Ruby Ring (Enchant: Fortify Destruction and Magicka Regen), Gold Ruby Necklace (Enchant: Fortify Conjuration and Magicka Regen) Targe of the Blooded (unique shield: Deals 3pts of bleed damage for 5 secs on Bash)
In the Hammerspace: Ragged Trousers (White with useless Glow enchant), Imperial Bow (Enchant: Soul Trap), Steel Arrows, Various Soul Gems, Potion of Blood, Gold

Eligible Dragonborn: no

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Markarth, Skyrim

Factions: none

Personality: He is fairly quiet by nature. He enjoys natural sights as compared to city scenes. He does not see the point in a meaningless kill. Every life has some meaning to him even those conjured. Of course he is not one to hesitate if he must extinguish one life to preserve another, but circumstance does matter. He also will defend himself and deal with his aggressors with prejudice.

History: There is quite a bit of rumor floating around Falkreath as to the history of Norik. Not much of it is true. He is thought to be an Imperial deserter, but he is no coward. He was thought to be retired, but he isnít thought to be old enough. In truth he was born in Markarth. He was infected by a vampire as a young man. He had moved to Cyrodiil to get away from Skyrim for a good while. He was near the Imperial City when the Avatar of Akatosh struck down Mehrunes Dagon, thus ending the Oblivion Crisis. He also fought the Aldmeri Dominion for the sake of Talos. After this he moved back to Skyrim. He settled into his home near Falkreath. He spent a great amount of time here. He stayed to himself. His ideals were learned through experience, since he has lived for a bit longer than one would guess. His best friend seems to be a Fire Atronach he summons. It always seems to be the same Atronach.

Other: Living near Falkreath

Name: Gorvesh HammerFist

Race: Orc

Sub-Race: Werewolf

Appearance: He is your typical green-skinned orc. He has a great mass of muscle. He has red tribal face paint across his face. As well as an almost red ragged Mohawk that folds underneath his helmet.

Skills: Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Alchemy, Enchantment, Restoration, Speechcraft, Lycanthropy

Main Inventory: Equipped: Steel Horned Helmet (tempered), Wolf Armor (tempered), Wolf Guantlets (tempered), Wolf Boots (tempered), Silver Ring (enchant: fortify Health), Silver Necklace (Enchant: fortify Stamina Regen), Skyforge Steel Battleaxe (Enchant: Shock)
In the Hammerspace: Nord Mead, Gold, alchemical ingrediants, soul gems

Eligible Dragonborn: no

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Mor Khazgur, Skyrim

Factions: Companions

Personality: Being born in an Orc Stronghold causes you to grow tough to survive. He appears fairly dead in emotion and is rather cold. He isnít bothered by death nor does he fear it. It can be assumed there is still something almost human buried behind those orcish eyes of course it will take digging to find it.

History: He was born in an Orc Stronghold. He was the youngest son of the chief. He earned the second part of his name from his fist which felt like a hammer. He did not get along with his oldest brother. When his older brother slew his father to become chief, Gorvesh was exiled by his brother. After his exile, he decided to put his talents to the test and join the Companions as a test of himself and his fellow man. He had little trouble joining the Companions. During a mission working alongside another member, he was exposed to the blood of his comrade. The transformation was swift and merciless. He found himself something different. His power was great and his thirst for life even greater. He awoke in his Orc form in less than pleasant attire. His life with the Companions continues.

Other: Living in Whiterun
Everything looks good. (though I don't know exactly what Hammerspace is...) For now I hope you don't mind that Norik's Falkreath home is not Lakeview Manor. At least for the time being and I can make up my mind on how I'll incorporate the Hearthfire add-on. I am currently working on how to later introduce Dawnguard, and haven't even thought of Dragonborn. So for now it'll just be an unnamed house. Otherwise, accepted my friend.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~