View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 05:29 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
I'm sorry for my lack of posting: preparing for college and dealing with school is a headache, and it's starting to get complicated again. It's given me a lot of time to think about stuff, but I can't implement it due to time constraints. I'll see what I can do to get the post up by tonight or tomorrow night, OK?
If you're worried about me, don't sweat about it. It's understandable and I'll be getting to the slow point myself soon with assignments. We'll figure it out, school comes first. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
things have slowed down for a couple of reasons. Meg seems to have disappeared, my activity has slowed down due to forum lag, no access at work and life. I will be getting up posts tomorrow. I will also be thinking of a way to get eevees character out of the other dimension sooner.

@latio its understandable man, just take your time. I think im going to give you more free space with creating a way to get Eevee that way you dont feel pressure
Honestly, take your time with getting Sera out. (Unless Markus and Sera need to be out in order to progress the story, then... I'll just go with the flow. XD; ) I mean, with Latio having his matters and with my assignments coming up, it may be best to slow down on GCEA Red, perhaps? Just so that there is no stress for Latio and I to keep checking up. Plus, Moon wouldn't miss as much either. Don't know how to help here, hrm...

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790