Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: The Pokemon Development Facilty [OPEN]

This hasn't been used in a while, so revival~

[Boss] Aggron (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Obtained: Starter (I'm lazy XD)
Preferred Course: Break Dancing; Wood Hammer
Reason for Move:
All right. Aggron, as you know, can channel energy of Grass Types - they can learn Solarbeam. Big deal, whoop, right? Well, the definition of Wood Hammer is "the user slams its rugged body into the target". Aggron is made of steel and rock - it is considered rugged. The anime shows Abomasnow's arm glowing turquoise (totally what I think of when I hear a Grass Type move) before it punches the opponent with it. Aggron learns Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Dynamic Punch and Mega Punch, so they can throw a punch pretty hard for this variation.

Long story short, both variations of the shown move - although I prefer the move definition to the anime in this case - it can work with. It learns Solarbeam. Oh yeah, and Sudowoodo, a Rock Type, learns Wood Hammer as well. Aggron is also very much into nature, as its dex entries states it'll reconstruct its environment by hauling topsoil, planting trees, and restoring its environment.

Payment: $21

So, yeah :P I'll deduct the payment upon it being 1.) Confirmed and 2.) It's the right payment XD

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 03-22-2013 at 12:27 AM.