View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:42 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Smile Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

''Oh man! It's really happening! I'll finaly get my first Pokémon!''

It's sunday morning when I'm walking towards Professor Cedar's Pokemon Laboratory. I come inside and the first thing I see is a young woman in a stark white lab coat who gets up from her chair when she sees me enter. “Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.” She sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” ''Thanks! But before I chose, can you tell me why there is a lonely Oshawott sitting in that corner?'' She anwsers: ''Well actually, that's a fairly weak Oshawott compared to other Oshawott. Because of that, he also does not have any friends at the lab and no one choses him as their starter Pokémon. Right now we're seaching for a trainer to train him.
Maybe you can chose him as your starter Pokémon, if you want?''

''Well if that's the case, I would love to take him! I kind of wanted an Oshawott anyway.''
I complete the league registration form as Oshawott danses and jumps around from happyness.

Filled form:

Name: Kristan
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

I finaly hand over the form with a big smile.
My adventure begins!