View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:46 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(KO)(fine)(KO)(fine)(fine)

Other Items:

Charmander's Egg

(Emoon, i think your weedle has been taken...lol Ill have to check. Also approved capture.)

The chrome grunts rushed around getting back as many Mareeps as possible. Seth dragged Sam over making him help put back up the fence. With the wooden fence back in place the team was free to go. Frita helped with a tiny mareep and Alyssa and Luna caught two. The team was finally ready to move on. Seth insisted they hurry, the damage done here may have gone all the way to Union Cave. His plan might be ruined..

"Lets go.."

Seth walked over and said his goodbyes.
"Im promise I will bring back any lost Mareep I find along the way..." as the girl wiped a tear away Seth got it. Girls couldnt let something get hurt..Alyssa's weakness would be a pokemon thats life was on the line..
"Perfect.." Seth said under his breath as he walked away.

After a long walk the team finally reached

Seth looked at the grunts.
"We need to heal our pokemon..but everyone including me needs to keep this low key." Seth takes out his normal shirt and puts it on over the chrome clothes.
As they walk in they notice the center is packed. Trainers seemed to be backed out the door waiting to get there pokemon healed. As they approach trainers stand outside complaining.

"this line is awful ! did anyone here lose a pokemon in the big openings in the ground."

"my sweet Natu almost feel into it ! Its a good thing ive trained my powers !"

The group continued to wait watching different trainers talk.

Arguing among the trainers in the line would soon turn into battles.

"Trainers call your pokmoen back ! this is no time for battling. Everyone will get there pokemon healed !"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 03-04-2013 at 04:05 AM.