View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:36 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Mintjelly Vs Latio-Nytro (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

I I I

-

Latio-Nytro

[Tsao] Torchic
Ability: Blaze.
Health: 78%
Energy: 71%
Moves: Protect~Counter.
+1 Att; +1 SpAtt; -2 Acc.

mintjelly

[Lazarus] Golett
Ability: Iron Fist.
Health: 76%
Energy: 66%
Moves: Focus Punch~Earthquake.
-1 Acc; -2 Att; BRN.

The Torchic fluffed up its feathers, brushing dust from his down as he shook. The dirt particles scattered around Tsao, creating a light blue, reflective shield appeared around her, shimmering around the small chic.
[Protect: Tsao, -8% Energy]

Lazarus grimaced, distasteful towards the blue screen around his opponent. Feeling invincible, however, he decided that he could overpower anything in his way, including this Protect. Pulling his legs towards his body, he levitated off the ground, and flied towards his opponent, his right fist glowing a brilliant white. As Lazarus neared Tsao, he sent his fist forward. As it hit the Protect, large ripples waved across the screen, but his attack was unable to penetrate the field.
[Focus Punch: Tsao, -0% Health; Lazarus, -49% Energy]

Lazarus, looking rather irritated at his opponent, and decided to take a more direct approach. He lifted his body upwards a few feet from the ground, then tensed his muscles, then slammed himself into the ground, creating a giant crack in the ground. The earth shook and Tsao hit the ground hard, bouncing up and down against the ground as it shook quickly underneath him.
[Earthquake: Tsao: -23% Health; Lazarus, -14% Energy]

Through his grimace of pain, was a smirk of evil; Tsao let the red aura around him grow larger, gaining power and size from the damage he had just taken. Once the aura had become as large as Tsao himself, he projected it out towards Lazarus. The red light enveloped him, then tightened around his body, causing him to cry out in pain.
[Counter: Tsao, -8% Energy; Lazarus, -46% Health]
[BRN: Lazarus, -4% Health]

Latio-Nytro

[Tsao] Torchic
Ability: Blaze.
Health: 55%
Energy: 55%
+1 Att; -1 Acc; +1 Spd.

mintjelly

[Lazarus] Golett
Ability: Iron Fist.
Health: 26%
Energy: 3%
-1 Acc; -2 Att; BRN.

-

Sorry this wasn't up sooner; I didn't notice that it'd been updated. :c Don't be afraid to pester me!

Latio-Nytro, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 03-04-2013 at 06:02 AM.