WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Sorry for the delay!

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC looks up from the pokeball which he has had tightly since the capture.
"Its not your fault...maybe one more capture and will be ready to head to Nova. A little more training couldnt hurt."

JC walks forward on the route looking around for a place to do some more training or potentially find a new pokemon for his team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Training on Route 6
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril, Clover

JC went looking for a place where he could train or find another Pokemon. He doesn't look that tired to me...

Emma and I followed JC, looking around for a clearing to train a little bit more. Greed was walking besides me and was constantly scouting the area around us, after all that has happened to us I need some kind of alarm in case someone or something approaches us.

And so we kept walking for a while, looking for a good place to grind.
Mmm, this is starting to feel like a real Pokemon game, eh? Racing through the tall grass until you find just the right Pokemon... Although there's not really any tall grass here. It's all figurative. Then again, everything's figurative.

...Right. What was my point again?

Emma suddenly shudders, a chill running up her spine. She glances over her shoulder, and her breath suddenly catches. "L-Luis..."

The Duskull's buddy is apparently in town...
Write a story about the capture...

JC was poking around some bushes when he heard Emma's soft gasp. Ready for more trouble, he glanced over in time to see Luis face off with another Duskull. You're ready to charge forward and help, but you almost step on something...

A familiar face?
Write a story about the capture!