Thread: CLOSED REF: Corey vs Cami
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:08 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Corey vs Cami

I walked up to the stand near the crowd. Oh, I remember this place. It's where Ash got his arse kicked by that Bellsprout! Noob. Anyways, I saw my two friends standing there. They soon let out two Pokemon. One was something in an egg, the other, something that has depression issues. Let the battle commence!

I

[Gracie] Togepi (F)
Ability: Serene Grace
HP: 100%
ENG: 100%
Pound~Yawn

[Mizu] Azurill (F)
Ability: Huge Power
HP: 100%
ENG: 100%
[B]Icy Wind/Bubble/Sub@1%~Mud Slap/Icy Wind/Bubble/Sub@1%

Both of them seemed to be a little...slow. But, eventually, Gracie made her way to the blue creature. When she did, one of her fists turned a bright light like evolution and slapped Mizu across the face. As Gracie walked away, feeling accomplished, the Azurill was crying from the quick pain that she had just suffered.
[Gracie: -4% ENG, Mizu: -6% HP]

While the crybaby poor thing was crying, Mizu had her mouth open. Those tears fueled what was about to happen next. Eventually, cold breath started to come out of the little thing, then little clear things, then little ice, then lice. It hit the little egg...yolk...thing, knocking her over. Well, that seems to be better for the blue thing.
[Mizu: -13% ENG, Gracie: -7% HP, -1SPD]

BLUE THING MADE THE GROUND WET AND SLAPPED IT AT THE TOGEPI. SOME GOT IN THE EYES.
[Mizu: -3% ENG, Gracie: -3% HP, -1ACC]

EGG NIQQA WAS TIRED AND YAWNED. BLUE NIQQA GOT TIRED TOO.
[Gracie: -2% ENG, Mizu: YWN]

Round End!

[Gracie] Togepi (F)
Ability: Serene Grace
HP: 90%
ENG: 94%

[Mizu] Azurill (F)
Ability: Huge Power
HP: 94%
ENG: 84%

Ref Notes
-I didn't feel like doing much because I just got back from my play. And I have to do it again tomorrow. GHGHKUDGLM:LDhsognaez;mnfx/lsto

TE, your moves, please.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 03-03-2013 at 04:51 AM.