View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Damien
Location: Still in the middle of no where... Oh and Yellow is in the ground somewhere
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able) Orpheus/Krabby(replacing Daze)
Partner: ???/???

Damien, once comprehending the situation, called his Pokemon and released his other two less mature Pokemon.
Damien: "Feral! Steve! You two dig!"
Feral: "On it!"
Steve: "Okay!"
Damien: "Spindle! Razzle! You two feel for vibrations!"
Spindle: "Okay use my legs and feel for vibrations... That will work with all these onix and stuff underground making a lot of them..."
Razzle: "I don't know if I can do that... I guess I can try?"
Damien: "Riot! Orpheus! ... Uhmmmm... Dig?"
Riot: "Kay!"
Orpheus: "...? Dig?"
Feral began scooping up dirt and discarding it behind him. Steve did a similar thing.
Spindle stood still feeling for vibrations that could be Yellow. Razzle keeled down trying to use her sensitive gills to find vibrations. Riot tunneled underneath the ground. Orpheus used his claws to scoop up dirt and deposit it behind him.
Damien clawed the earth below him.
Damien wondered if that ghost from the tower could help here. Perhaps it could seep below the ground and search for her life energies... or something.
Damien considered releasing it, but he didn't know what it was.
Damien had an idea.
Damien: "Hey guys... If you have Unown, see if they can find Yellow's energy or something!"