Thread: CLOSED REF: Sabi VS Dino (Ref: 3m0d0ll).
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Sabi VS Dino (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

After much much deliberation, I've decided to do something I normally don't do.

Switch to Riverspire and then use Earth Power.

Switch~Earth Power

Riverspire the Omastar [M]
Ability: Swift Swim
Signature Move: Turnpike Counter
Description:
Spoiler:
As a revived fossil Pokemon, Riverspire knew that if he wanted to stay alive, he needed to find more use of his shell.His spikes were limited to what they could do, maxing out at around three techniques. He had a hard heavy shell with spikes on it...that's when he figured out he could use them together, since he wasn't the most nimble of Pokemon to avoid attacks. He figured, if he could take a few direct attacks, his foe was going to regret trying to karate chop him the next time.

By simply tucking his body as far into his shell as he could, Riverspire leaves himself to his opponent's attack, however, makes it so that when they hit him physically, they can't avoid his spikes on his shell. That way, they take some damage as recoil. This only works for physical contact attacks however, but anything to give his foes some sting and some have even walked away with less punch than usual because they happened to hit those spikes in just a certain way.
Type: Rock
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Priority: +1
Impact: Self
Energy Modifier: 5
Effects:
-Foe's oncoming attack after this technique has been used is guarantee'd to hit.
-Causes 1/4 recoil damage for contact physical moves only to the foe. [Moves such as Thunderpunch are affeted, moves such as Earthquake are not. If move already has recoil damage involved, this is added onto that damage]
-DEF +1 for Riverspire only for when this technique is used.
-May lower foe's attack. [10% chance]
Usage Gap: Once per round