View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:33 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(okay, i dont think I made it clear enough..but Lee, Spin and Yellow are pretty far away from Damien, Markus and Eric..You guys really threw off where it was by assuming you were a few steps away form Lee, im going to have to edit it please adjust your next post. Also you were right about Nidoran..remember how much i got to remember. Please ignore Spins pokemon from here on out. As they will only appear as an NPC, unless comes back. )

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

During the mess Eric watched Yellow attack the others. When she took off running Eric decided to follow. He followed behind her for awhile stopping awkwardly a few feet from the Spins and Lee confrontation. In the middle of the conversation Eric steps forward.

"What's going on? I'm so confused right now..." Eric says with a bit of confusion.

Yellow pauses looking back Eric.
"Eric, we are fighting over the freedom of Lee here."

Spin backed away as the pokemon attack.
"Okay Yellow! Ill back up. Please just relax ! "

Spin calls back her pokemon back giving Lee room to move.

(Any comments towards Yellow are now gone as she is out of site at this point)
Across the field Damien and Markus stand in the now clear dirty road. Markus tries to get over the effects of the psychic. Before he can make a move to chase after Yellow the ground begins to rumble. Pidgey from all over take flight. Pokemon cries in the background can be heard. Damien looks around his pokemon take off running into the field. Damien runs off to follow but is knocked to ground as the Onix appears. After the battle is over the ball stops rolling. The ground doesnt stop shaking. Before Markus can pick up the ball he is knocked the ground. The massive Onix seem to come out of no where. Everything seems to be at a stand still

The heard of Onix stop from one moment as Massive Dark Onixe appears in the background. Markus scrambles to get out of the road. Damien finds cover dropping in the tall grass. They watch the dark onix and what seems like a figure leading it in the background. With one movement all the Onix head sink back into ground.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List