Thread: Paranoia
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:23 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Paranoia

Day 31: People tell me Aliens don't exist. They are wrong. The Aliens are watching me. I don't know why, all I know is that they are watching me from space, light years away. They will find me soon, and take me onto the mothership, but after that, I don't know what will happen.

Okay, so I doubt any of us are that paranoid ^^ but we all have some paranoia, (Unless it is only me, and everyone else is against me). What are you paranoid about.

I for one, and paranoid about burglars. We have never been robbed, so I don't know where this unnatural fear comes from, since most people arent this scared of them. Maybe I watched too many Home Alone movies when I was little? Anyway, I am paranoid about burglars, to the point where I sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed.

I am especially paranoid when I am home alone. I sleep with lights on in the hallway so people watching the house think people are still home, and I make sure all the doors and windows are locked tight.

This is when my imagination gets the better of me. It seems that when I am home alone, there are so many more noises that sound like people in the back yard, and the dog starts randomly barking more. I guess watching Hostage before bed last night was a bad idea...

But yeah, after this stage of trying to sleep, if I hear a noise, I grab anything that can be used as a weapon, mostly my keys (they have a heavy, foot long chain attached to them) and sweep the house again.

What are other people paranoid about?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me