View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:07 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Markus words only fueled the tension in the group. Spin and Yellow stopped for a moment to look at him.
Spin wasnt having any of Markus's nonsense.
"You are not the leader of this group Markus, if it were up to me you would be locked up with this clown. Professor Elm asked Yellow and I to do something. This clan business is your baby not mine. Dont you ever expect that your ranking in this so called clan changes what happens here. You are here by choice, to represent your clan that's it. As for this guy he answers to you no more than anyone else does. YOU have caused enough damage." Spin walks passed Markus and grabs Lee shirt pulling him forward.

Markus didnt really have ground to stand on in the group, he had been at least in their eyes to blame for what had been going on.

Yellow looked at Markus and how he acted.
" I dont like how you are acting right now..either of you. Markus is acting exactly like those sleevey Tyrant Grunts we met and You are acting like a bully Spin!"

Ariados gets in between Spin and Lee.

"Damien is the only fit one to look over him, since he isnt trying to play and angle." Yellows looks at Lee

"Sorry about this.." Yellow looked at up at Lee with a look of disappointment.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List