View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee winced as Markus contacted him through telepathy, recoiling from the mental touch as if pained. But that wasn't the end of Lee's problem.

He stiffened as the grunt declared his name.

He had never told these strangers who he was.

The psychic's yellow eyes darted back up to Joel, and he grew all the more distrustful. He began to suspect that his "capture" hadn't happened by chance... The conflict between the grunts was growing--though some were fighting for him, Lee just couldn't bring himself to feel sympathetic for any of them. In fact, he was growing increasingly resentful.

Then the folder came out. Lee stared at it in bafflement as it fell before Markus--the Tyrants had an entire folder dedicated to him? Before Markus picked it up, Lee saw one of the photos within it... and a shadow crossed his face. Joel then proceeded to spin a wild tale, and Lee fell deeper into his hate.

"Lies..." he muttered under his breath, a strange red light seeming to flicker in his eyes. Yet it disappeared before anyone could notice, as the elder Tyrants turned and walked away. The other Tyrants were left to deal with him, and he was left with a group he wasn't sure how to feel about.

Lee watched as his bag was emptied before his eyes, his gear spilling out for everyone to see. Markus in the meantime chatted in his ear, his voice sounding a little grating to Lee. He extended his hand to the telekinetic... Eyes darting from the hand up to the Tyrant's face, the "Chromie" brushed it aside.

Turning to Spin, he said in a bitter tone, "I didn't steal any of that. I was helping Professor Elm." Glancing back to Markus, he added, "And I'm not a Chrome."

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-21-2013 at 05:29 AM.